Saturday, April 21, 2012

P90X

Like Jess said the other day.....we're baaaaack!

And what a way to start my re-entry to blogging here than with P90X!

I started P90X on Monday. I was pretty terrified when I started, but I got the program on Craigslist for $45 so I was determined to make the most of my amazing bargain.

I made it through Monday's workout, Chest and Back, without a huge amount of modification. It was  mostly pushups and pullups, neither of which get along with my wimpy arms. Tuesday was Plyometrics, which equated to a lot of jumping around. The impact didn't bother me, but the cardio did. I was spent by  the end and took a bunch of breaks.

I actually really liked the arms and shoulder workout, and I can already see some progress in the 15 minute abs workout they toss in on some days. I obviously have a lot more days and DVDs to get through, but I am really hopefuly I will stick with this.

Has anyone else done P90X? Tell me your experience!


0 thoughts:

Post a Comment

We'd love to hear your thoughts, but please be nice!