Friday, May 28, 2010

Abby

Hi all, my name is Abby. I am a native Marylander, as is my whole family, so it took a lot of guts to embark on this crazy military ride with my handsome pilot, Collin. I’m a girl who thoroughly enjoys the results of working out and eating right, but hates the process of getting there, and it doesn’t help that I lack self-control.

I currently weigh 175 and my ultimate goal is to lose 15 pounds. I’ve recently started running and I average about 6-10 miles per week; however, running has taken its toll on my back, so I need to focus on other exercises I can do in addition to running so I can strengthen my core muscles. I also want to focus on preparing meals and eating right. Cooking for one is tough, so I tend to eat out a lot.

Anyway, if you are reading this, I appreciate you coming to the blog and I hope you will help all of us along on our journey, whether you know us or not. And feel free to take anything you learn here and apply it to your life, after all, we all have the right to bare arms!

0 thoughts:

Post a Comment

We'd love to hear your thoughts, but please be nice!