Thursday, April 19, 2012

Annnd We're Back!

Hi! Is this thing on?! It's been awhile. Actually, it's been a loooong while. I'd like to start posting over here again, because I could use the motivation and accountability.

Yesterday I took "before" pictures for an online weight-loss challenge I'm participating in for the next six months and I was horrified by the woman staring back at me. I don't know when I became that girl, but I hate it and have to do something about it. I realized, from those photos, that I never really look at myself from head to toe anymore. I may glance at my outfit before running out the door, but that was the first time in months, if not years, that I saw what everyone else must be seeing. Talk about a wake up call.

I've been on this health train roller coaster before and I always vow to do better, and I do...until I get lazy and complacent and revert back to my old habits. So I need to make new habits and I need to adapt my favorite foods and make them healthier. I also recently purchased a planner, so I've inputted all of my workouts so I can see when/if I'll have scheduling conflicts.

I'm really going to try this time, because I don't want there to be a next time. I want this to be it.

How about you? Where are you in your journey to a healthier lifestyle?

0 thoughts:

Post a Comment

We'd love to hear your thoughts, but please be nice!