Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Andi

Hi, my name is Andi! I’m from Indiana and I am an Army ROTC cadet working towards a biochemistry degree with a focus on pre-vet. I do my best to stay in shape and try to eat healthy, but it’s hard on a college student’s schedule and budget.

My goal for this blog is to help me focus on keeping in shape and eating healthier on a regular basis. My friend suggested trying a whole food’s diet and from what I’ve seen, it seems like a good suggestion. I’m going to try to make affordable, quick meals that stay within the guidelines of what whole foods is. I have started running regularly again and would like to keep that up. I want to get in shape enough to run a marathon in the next year.

I’m hoping to get support for this and to give support to all of my friends.

0 thoughts:

Post a Comment

We'd love to hear your thoughts, but please be nice!