Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Hungry Girl Reviews

Yesterday, Jamie mentioned Hungry Girl, so I wanted to share a few reviews I've written (and devoured) from her book 200 Under 200. (I have her latest book but haven't actaully opened it yet.)

When I go back home next week I think I'll attempt to make at least one recipe from her book(s) and post and review the dish. Her dishes all have Weight Watcher points figured out, which is a nice, handy tool.  

And if you're interested in signing up for her daily emails, which I highly recommend, subscribe here.










 Top Banana Bread used to make Banana Nutella Muffins 

1 thoughts:

Jamie said...

Oh I'm so glad you posted these!!!! I finally had a chance to read all of your reviews. I'm so excited to get back into my Hungry Girl recipes. I am kinda bummed but so grateful you gave a review on the noodles. I've always been curious about those but they seemed too good to be true so I hadn't tried them yet.

I think chicken fajita pita sounds good for dinner tonight. The best part is that I think I already have everything I'd need!

June 11, 2010 at 3:18 PM

Post a Comment

We'd love to hear your thoughts, but please be nice!